|Reports To:||Director of Sales|
|Location:||Grand Rapids, MI|
||Total Energy Systems, LLC is seeking a qualified Generator Systems Specialist to work out of our Grand Rapids, Michigan facility. The Generator Systems Specialist will possess a level of knowledge regarding the Power Generation Industry that allows them to sell emergency standby generator sets and perform the tasks below.
|Key Job Accountabilities:||1. The function of the position is to seek, contact, and negotiate with potential and current customers and attain sales for the Company.|
2. Achieve or exceed the budgeted sales goals as established by the Director of Sales with your involvement.
3. Produce enough new profitable business to ensure the growth and profitability of Total Energy Systems, LLC.
4. Evaluate and implement prospecting and negotiation strategies based upon their potential benefit to sell the products and services provided by the company.
5. Continually assess the market in terms of the products and services and alter prospecting and sales strategies.
6. Implement prospecting initiatives, contact schedules and relationship development practices that enable successful attainment of individual sales goals.
7. Maintain and update all required databases regarding sales activates and customer contacts and current status.
8. Attends trade shows, conventions, seminars, and other meetings to enhance his professional knowledge or to promote the company’s products or services.
|Skills/Abilities/Requirements/Experience:||1. Preferred college Degree or an extensive background in Power Generation.|
2. Valid Driver’s License.
3. Requires two or more years of experience in sales requiring prospecting, cold calling and relationship building.
4. Ability to understand the terminology used in the generator industry.
5. Develops and implements contact schedules with existing customers ensuring the continued presence of the Total Energy Systems, LLC name in the marketplace.