|Reports To:||Director of Parts|
|Department:||Service, Parts, and Rentals|
||Total Energy Systems, LLC (TES) is seeking a qualified Parts Coordinator to work
out of any of our facilities. The basic function of the Parts Coordinator is to provide support and
back-up to the Parts, Sales and Service Department.
|Key Job Accountabilities:||Key Job Accountabilities:|
1. Responsibility for receiving inventory, and for invoicing parts and engine orders.
2. Responsibility of assisting with entry of customer orders for parts and engines.
3. Assist with entry of purchase orders to vendors.
4. Provide telephone coverage and parts look up capabilities.
5. Follows company policies regarding administrative and pricing guidelines.
6. Provide computer support by having principal responsibility for receiving inventory, and
invoicing; parts and engine orders.
7. Assist in inventory maintenance. Including entry of new and updating of existing parts in the
system, and assisting with physical inventory.
8. Assist in pulling maintenance and service jobs, procure consumables for service personnel.
1. Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Required: Valid Driver’s License.
3. Must be computer proficient, having working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access
4. Ability to communicate customer requirements to the Service, and Sales Departments.
5. Skills enabling the use of software or spreadsheets to maintain contact databases.
6. Ability to do routine business math calculations including computation of sales costs,
margins and quotes.